Friday, November 14, 2008


Tomorrow morning... very early in the morning... I'll be making my first trip down to the "loveliest village below the gnat line" for a tackle football game... or whatever Auburn claims to be playing these days. Anyway, I'm actually going to be cheering for Auburn (the precise reason I didn't want to go when they were playing Ole Miss is so I could throw my wife a bone and for once in my life cheer for her team). It should feel like an Ole Miss game of season's past... the wartigers staying close then miserably fading in the second half and snatching defeat from victory's grasp. At least I'll get to see old Wingnut again before he's given the gate next week after he's been mounted by Mount Cody.

He's coming for you Tommy!

Just wondering... do you think they will be papering Toomer's Corner?  Or should I leave my TP at the house?

No comments: